Social and economic development of humanity is a powerful concept in the classroom. The study of social science is therefore important in analysing the past and shaping the future. The curriculum model for this subject will allow students the opportunity to make informed choices in the future based on their inquiries in social science. With the knowledge and understanding students gather, they will be able to feel empowered and act accordingly in their communities.
- Human systems and economic activities
- Social organisation and culture
- Continuity and change through time
- Human and natural environments
- Resources and the environment